Journey Into Your Greatness
When: From Jan 03, 2015 to Jan 08, 2015 all day
Where: Pura Vida, Alajuela, Costa Rica (Click on this link for their website!)
Category: Personal Growth, Meditation, Yoga Retreat, Power Yoga
Power Yoga Immersion
What is greatness? We use the word great so much that much of its significance is lost. To call something great could even make us think that whatever it is, it’s nothing special. However, the word “great” is synonymous with words such as: immense, enormous, huge, vast and grand! Within each of us is greatness. An immense, vast and grand energy of love, light, hope, talent, spirituality and freedom from the perceptions that hold us back.
This January, make a plan to join Melanie Taylor and Joseph Stingley in stunning and exotic Costa Rica for a yoga retreat you won’t forget.
Included in your retreat:
- 5 relaxing and life affirming nights at the Pura Vida Spa nestled in the lush jungle of Costa Rica.
- Each morning will begin with a guided meditation walk, followed by a healthy gourmet breakfast.
- 90 minute morning practice led by either Melanie or Joseph.
- 3 delicious health-minded buffet style meals with vegetarian, fish and chicken options.
- Another powerful 90 minute evening practice.
- 2 additional workshops offered to you during the week led by Melanie and Joseph for the deepening of your practice and offer an even closer look at how we tap into the greatness that we already possess. This awareness with ourselves can bless our lives and others.
- Use of swimming pool and hot tub.
You can fill your day with amazing hikes around the property, spend it in the spa receiving wonderful treatments, lounge by the pool, zip line over the jungle, read a book or take a nap . . . the sky’s the limit!
- Pricing starting at $1,085 per person for double occupancy rate.
- For more rates and to book your reservation – please call RR Resorts at (888) 767-7375 x233 and ask for Linden Dudley
- or email Reservation
Below is a listing of the rooms that are available in both double and single options. If you choose Double occupancy, we will pair people together. If coming with a friend or companion just let us know via email and we will make sure you are together. Read on for a description of each room, all sound amazing!
- Tentalow is the ultimate in eco- chic travel for the adventurer who wants the feel of the outdoors with the amenities of a room. These hexagonal (6 sides) luxury tents are spacious, have an inside seating area, very comfortable beds (the same as in our other accommodations), electricity, space for your clothes and plenty of fresh mountain air. The shared bathrooms are set in lush gardens, are very attractive, and are conveniently located nearby. Can have either 1 King or 2 Twins.
- Standard rooms are comfortable and cozy, surrounded by lush gardens and offer fantastic value for travelers that seek their own private room and don’t mind sharing a bathroom. The Standard rooms come equipped with coffee makers and the immaculately kept shared bathrooms are only a few steps away. This room can have either 1 King or 2 Twins.
- A-Frame is a stand-alone room that has a private balcony with stunning views, private bath, and coffee maker. A-Frames can accommodate 1 King or 2 Twins.
- Vista is a duplex or apartment style design that has a private balcony with stunning views, private bath, coffee maker and can accommodate 1 King or 2 Twins.
What all do you get for this price?
- All yoga sessions.
- Pool and hot tub use.
- Guided walks of surrounding coffee plantations.
- In between yoga sessions, you will eat three delicious Pura Vida healthy meals, fresh fruit, coffee and tea through the day.
- If you want to take it
easy, you can always relax by the pool or the hot tub, or find a quiet place to meditate or read a book, or enjoy one of the many natural trails hiking on this beautiful property.
- Round-trip local airport shuttle.
For an additional fee you can:
Indulge in spa treatments, zip line through the rainforest, visit a live volcano, see a waterfall, or marvel at the local butterfly farm. Made to order smoothies and fresh juices, along with beer and wine are not included.
We are so excited about this!
Melanie Taylor and Joseph Stingley