When we practice and form a daily meditation, whatever walls were bewteen us and the Creator will come down. And, having a mantra of “thankfulness” will be one of our most powerful tools to bring softness to our hearts to…
- Keep detoxing my thoughts to keep my mind right.
- Keep eating healthy and fasting to keep my body right.
- Keep building my relationship with my Creator to keep my spirit right.
- Only say the things I hear my Creator say.
- Only do the things I my Creator tell me to do.
I truly believe the above list will guarantee I will be making life long goals and not just New Year resolutions for 2017. Please feel free to use any or all of the list above.
Happy New Year everyone!
~ Joseph Stingley