Unravel the BS (belief systems) that keep you from living in your natural state of peace, joy, and creativity ~ as a yoga teacher and a student of life.
What if . . .
What if your pain, frustrations, & fears are your greatest yoga teachers? What if everyone in your life ~ family, friends, students, co-workers ~ are here to wake YOU up? Join Yoga Therapist & Certified Facilitator, Bethany Webb, for a teacher training immersion hosted by Joseph Stingley’s Soul Motivation School of Yoga.
The Work of Byron Katie is a meditative form of inquiry that shows us how to identify and question the egoic thoughts that create stress and suffering. Our YATW training is a heart-felt invitation for yoga teachers and non-yoga teachers to:
- Become a witness to the thoughts and stories in your mind
- Learn an efficient way to deal with any type of stress in your life
- Notice the cause & effect of believing your thoughts
- Face your fears and challenges about teaching yoga
- Discover how to access your inner wisdom and live your yoga
- Experience the relationship between the mind & body
- Practice & facilitate inquiry with meditation & movement
Date & Time: Sunday, January 14, 2018
Time: 9am to 5pm
Cost: $99. You can use the promotion code: “jogateacher” which will bring the cost of the course to $49
CEU’s: 7 CEUs will be given per your request for the workshop
Studio One Dance Center
9734 N. Beach St.
Fort Worth, TX 76244
Please feel free to share this information and email. For more information and to register, click on this link:
With love, with great love, and peace.
~ Joseph Stingley