Challenge Yourself. Deepen Your Practice. Change Your Life.
Teacher Training is for anyone who desires to deepen their personal yoga practice, grow spiritually and help those around them.
Fall 2017 RYT200 Graduates
What to Expect in Teacher Training
It’s A Time Commitment
Just like your job, we expect you to attend all classes, show up on time and complete your work. We want to see your commitment to the practice of yoga and your dedication to becoming a Certified Yoga Teacher.
You Will Touch Lives
Once you have experienced the sense of purpose that comes from serving and teaching others with your time, resources and all of the energy you possess through the practice of yoga, you will find yourself desiring to serve and teach more and more. Together, we can touch the lives of millions in ways we never dreamed possible.
2 Saturdays or Sundays per Month
Each training series lasts for 5 months. Students attend class from 7:30am-6:30pm twice per month on either a Saturday or Sunday. (Depending on our facility). Each class focuses on an important subject and will only be covered one time. Students have homework each week.
A Unique Certification Program
We are different from other yoga teacher training programs in the Dallas / Fort Worth area. We believe enrolling in this program will be one of the best things you could ever do – allowing you to experience change, by way of growth on various levels. Some teacher training programs do not lead to certification. If you plan to teach professionally this may just be important to you.
Here are a few specifics about the major categories that will be covered in our Yoga Teacher Training 200-Hour Certification Program.
- Alignment including posture-specific alignment and benefits
- Science and art of sequencing
- Energetics of sequencing and teaching
- Principles of anatomy and physiology
- Ethics and the teacher
- History and philosophy of Yoga
- Hands-on adjustments
- How to observe bodies
- Confidence-building through practice teaching
- Cultivating your voice
- The business of yoga
- The practice of yoga in everyday life
This is a great opportunity to equip yourself with the knowledge and abilities you need to truly make an inspiring, healing impact on those around you.
Spring 2018 RYT200 Graduates
Class Dates & Location
- March 30, 7:30am to 6:30pm
- April 13, 7:30am to 6:30pm
- April 27, 7:30am to 6:30pm
- May 11, 7:30am to 6:30pm
- May 25, 7:30am to 6:30pm
- June 8, 7:30am to 6:30pm
- June 22, 7:30am to 6:30pm, Guest Teacher DeAnna Shires (Anatomy of Movement)
- July 6, 7:30am to 6:30pm, Guest Teacher DeAnna Shires (Energetic Anatomy)
- July 20, 7:30am to 6:30pm
- August 3, 7:30am to 6:30pm, Guest Teacher Elizabeth Settle, (Life of Freedom)
- August 17, 7:30am to 6:30pm
- August 31, 7:30am to 6:30pm (Physical and Written Exam)
The guest teacher sessions are open to the public. Please email email@example.com for information on attending. Eight (8) CEUs will be provided upon request.
Dwell Yoga Studio
4645 Avon Lane, Suite 190A
Frisco, TX 75033